🌰november ingredients🌰 and Umeboshi recipe❤️ 8th November 2021
Umeboshi mix NEW!
Yellow Pflaumen, Zwetschgen, Mirabelle, salt
VEGAN tamari KIMCHI
napa cabbage,apple,pea,carrot,green onion,garlic,ginger,korean chili＊,salt,tamari,sake＊,salt koji,kombu(＊is non organic)
frozen HARUMAKI :spring roll
harumaki skin(non organic), glassnoodle(non organic), shiitake, carrot, green onion, cabbage, tamari, mirin, sake(non organig), raps oil
Chinese Chili Oil
Onion, Garlic, Greenonion, Tamari, Chili, Sichuan Pepper, Raps Oil, Sunflower seed, Pumpkin seed, Anis, Ginger, Clove, Cinnamon, Fennel, Nutsmeg, Korean Chili Pesto (non organic), Shiokoji, Sake
Natto naruse (Japanese fermented soy beans)
soybean, Natto starter naruse
wakame, tamari, sesame oil, sugar, sesame, almond, salted peanuts, chili
chickpea curry cube (japanese style)
chick pea, coconuts oil, olive oil, shallot, ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander, mustard seed, cinnamon, clove, turmeric, chili, salt
miso brownie (vegan, gluten free)
Dark chocolate, Coconuts oil, water, Rice, Soybean,Unrefined Sugar, Cacao, Chia seeds, Miso
choc banana cookies (vegan, gulten free)
Banana, Oatmeal, Chickpea, Unrefined Sugar, Raps Oil, Brat Oil, Dark chocolate, Cinnamon, Salt
I tell you recipe of Umeboshi. it is japanese tradition. This is a food made of only plums and salt, so if you make it with good, well-riped plums and good salt, it will taste fantastic.
1. clean Ume (any kind of plum) and wipe water with clean tea towel. take out the black part where the branch was attached.I use tooth pick.
2. Boil a jar for 15 minutes and let it dry.
3. Weigh the plums and prepare 18 percent salt.
4. Arrange the plums in the jar, filling the holes where you removed the black parts of the plums with salt. Sprinkle salt on each layer and pile them up.
5. in the end pour in all the remaining salt, cover with baking paper, and place a weight about twice as heavy as the plums. Use a rubber band to hold the paper in place to prevent insects or dust from getting in.
6. Check the jar every day to make sure that all the salt is distributed properly.
7. Make sure all the plums are completely submerged in water within 3 or 4 days. If the water does not come up, remove the paper, check for mold, and add 20% salt water to make sure they are completely submerged.Let it sit for a month.
8. When the weather is completely clear for three days, take out the plums, place them on a colander, and dry them in the sun. Turn them over every day.
9. After drying for three days, put them in a jar and store them.
10. The remaining ume vinegar can be used to make dressings, etc., so store this in a jar as well.
you can store Umeboshi for 10years or more!!